From machine learning to artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is gaining popularity for helping automate certain internal business processes, increasing efficiency and freeing up corporate workers so they can focus on higher-value work.
What is RPA?
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a Software tool that automates human activities. It is meant to eliminate or streamline tedious, repetitive or manual labor tasks – such as your typical data entry work.
Its top characteristics are:
Its tasks can include:
- maintenance of records and transactions
Do I need an RPA Software?
If your organization cares to address labor resource challenges & reduce costs, or provide accurate & consistent processes, and connect multiple systems then you can boost their capabilities and save money and time with RPA software.
Benefits of RPA:
- Helps business departments automate operational tasks & achieve greater operating efficiencies.
- Software “robots” can perform routine processes by mimicking the way that people do
- Employees are free to perform more inspiring and strategical tasks
- It does NOT aim to substitute humans, only to improve productivity (fast) and efficiency (error-free)
- Reduction in time necessary to complete tasks
- Elimination of the need for employees to conduct time-consuming, repetitive and tedious tasks
- Error minimization